25 facts about me

Hello guys :)

So, it's my first blog post... It could definitely have gone worst, I'm sure of it. Basically, this is the post in which I wanted you to get to know me a bit. I feel as if it would be weird if I made a blog and just jumped in with my ideas (which are yet to come) without even getting to know my name first. So, here it goes. 

1. I was born with my lip torn apart (but they sewed it back together, so I don't look like a demon-child) and now I have a Harry Potter like scar under my nose, which I find pretty damn cool. 
2. My earliest memory is of me and my grandmother picking up some cherries in her back garden. I was three, I think. 
3. I started music school at the age of six and I play flute and the piano and I wish I could play some more instruments such as the guitar and saxophone and maybe viola. 
4. I also rather enjoy singing.


With the lovely woods in the background blah blah blah
Piano and stuff...yeah










5. I'm a nerd; I never did anything bad or got punished for anything, I've had all A's at the end of this school year (except for maths and physics) and I got bullied the hell out of me for that. I wish intelligence was taken as something you should be proud of, not something you'd have to pray not to get beaten up for from your classmates. 
6. I'm fluent in 4 languages; Slovene, English, Croatian and German. 
7. I fight very hard for what I believe in. 
8. I have dual citizenship.
9. I've travelled to many, many different places over the whole of Europe; I've been to England, Scotland, Ireland, France, Spain, Portugal, Belgium, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Germany, Austria, Italy, Croatia, Denmark and Sweden. I'd love to visit more of the Eastern Europe and a bit of Scandinavia that still remains and of course, other continents as well. 


My thumb is photo-bombing & that's my best friend!
10. I'm a plus size and I've got size 8 and a half feet. I'm massive in every meaning of the word!
11. I absolutely adore Audrey Hepburn. I feel like she's such a perfect role model to everyone; she had an amazing career in acting and she did an awful lot of work on charity, which is amazing. 
12. The name for this blog came out of a song by Florence + The Machine called Cosmic Love (from the verse "I took the stars from our eyes and then I made a map")
13. My favourite genre of music is indie-rock, but I tend to listen to all kinds of music. My favourite bands/artists are Florence + The Machine, Arctic Monkeys, Of Monsters and Men, Muse, Miles Kane, Bastille, The Kooks, White Lies, Oasis, The Wombats, Regina Spektor and others. 
14. I've seen a lot of bands live (mostly with my sister, who also introduced them to me); I've seen Florence + The Machine, White Lies, Editors, The Wombats, The Kooks, Keane and Zulu Winter (which I also had the honour to meet). 

I think I scared them a little...
15. My favourite TV-shows include Doctor Who, Merlin, Sherlock, Game Of Thrones Torchwood, Downton Abbey, My Mad Fat Diary and Dancing On The Edge. 
16. My guilty pleasure are Paramore and Panic! At The Disco.
17. I like debating over things. 
18. I don't have a favourite season; I think that there are things in every season that you can love and hate. 
19. I love writing and I'm actually writing a book for which I don't think will ever ever get published. 
20. I can knit and I can do crochet. 
21. I'm not yet wearing any make up (except for concealer) but I'm going to start using them soon. 
22. I keep a small notebook of ideas I have for anything (including this blog)
23. I sometimes wish that I could perhaps be a bit more creative and good at making things (such as collages of photos or dealing with Photoshop). 
24. I am bloody terrified of sharp objects, especially knifes. I'll do anything so that I won't need to use them. 
25. I'm one of those people who love tea and coffee both. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© what the water gave me, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena