Katherine confesses (in a totally different way from what you think)

1. I still sometimes listen to bands that people might refer to as "emo-shit".
2. I am developing a very very bad book-buying addiction.
3. I like both tea and coffee.
4. I spend more time talking in English than in my own mother tongue (meaning Slovenian). I just think it isn't as cool and Slovenian doesn't have a translation for some words (like multitasking. It's translated into a freaking sentence, not into a single word).
5. I have two modes in listening to music: either I think every song is crap and I just turn off my phone or I play one song over and over and over and over again until I'm sick of it.


6. I feel guilty about number 4, because Slovenian is an endangered language and not many people speak it. 
7. I absolutely love my best friend and I'd do anything for her. We were even planning to go to a One Direction concert (cause she's their biggest fan and she couldn't go alone) in Slovenia, but it turned out that it was only a rumour. You can imagine how depressed she was. 
8. Girl crushes include Florence Welch, Emma Blackery and Hayley Williams (I really don't give a fuck what you think).
9. I swear way too fucking much for my own good. 
10. I have this massive urge to buy myself a ukulele and learn how to play it. 

I fucking love this bitch...
11. I talk to myself a lot (what, it makes the time pass?) 
12. I talk really quickly and because of that, many people suggested me I should go and learn Italian. 
13. I often imagine conversations and different scenarios in my head that I want to have with certain people. 
14. My favourite magazine is Nylon just because of its quirkiness. 
15. Some people told me I'm quite good at making derp faces... *derp*


...and that's probably enough confessions to make a priest shoot himself in the mouth. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this and shall see you soon with a slightly different post about my holiday to Croatia!
xxx Katherine




0 comments:

Post a Comment

© what the water gave me, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena