Christmas blogging no.3: Ultimate Christmas playlist

Hello everyone! So, this week, I might be doing the same thing as I did over the summer, but only... this time it's Christmas.
As a musician, I genuinely do believe that music has such a big impact on you, your soul and how you feel, so this is something to get properly excited for Christmas; the ultimate Christmas playlist! I hope you enjoy it and I shall see you soon!
xxx Katherine



Both photos found on weheartit.com under the tag "christmas music"

1. The Wombats- Is This Christmas? (x)

2. Ellie Goulding- Your Song (x)

3. The Killers- Don't Shoot Me Santa (x)

4. Kate Nash- Early Christmas Present (x)

5. The Killers- Happy Birthday Guadalupe (x)

6. Lily Allen- Somewhere Only We Know (x)

7. Tchaikovsky- The Nutcracker Suite (x)

8. Tom Law and Carrie Hope Fletcher- Baby It's Cold Outside (x)

9. The Beatles- All You Need Is Love (x)

10. Tom Law and Carrie Hope Fletcher- Winter Wonderland (x)

11. Mariah Carey- All I Want For Christmas Is You (x)

12. Emma Blackery- Marry Christmas, Jack Howard (x)

13. Florence + The Machine- All I Want For Christmas Is You/Girl With One Eye (x)

14. Florence + The Machine- Last Christmas (x)

15. Bethan Mary Leadley- Jingle Bells (x)

16. Tom Law- Christmas Mash Up (x)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© what the water gave me, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena