Christmas Tag!

Found on weheartit.com under the tag "christmas"
Hello everyone! First of all, let me just say... Merry Christmas! I hope you got lots of lovely presents and had a bit too much to eat and that you got to spend a lot of time with the people you love! You get all the best wishes from me! xxx

Anyway, since it's Christmas, I thought it would be apropriate to do some sort of a Christmas tag that I've seen floating around on Blogger and Youtube, so I decided that I shall do something like that. I've taken all the questions from Valerie, which you can see here.

Let's get going!

1. What's your favourite holiday movie?
Love Actually. If you've seen my last Christmas blogging post, you will see it's on the top of the list of all of my favourite Christmas films. It's such a good one and I love it with a passion.

2. What are your favourite Christmas colours?
Definitely red and gold. They just feel so Christmassy.

3. Do you like to stay in your PJ's or dress up for Christmas?
I guess both... If we only have our grandmother over, then I'll be in my PJ's for the whole holidays, but if we're hosting a dinner party with lots of friends, then it's obvious that I'll dress up.

4. If you could only buy one present for one person, who would you give it to?
Someone who's never received one; a poor child or someone in need.

5. Do you open your presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas Morning?
Christmas Eve, always. We can never sleep the whole night knowing that there are presents waiting for us downstairs and I've never really tried opening them in the morning until this year, because the 24th was a working day and we couldn't possibly have a party on the same day :(

6. Have you ever built a gingerbread house?
Sadly, not. They are not such a big deal here in Slovenia and they're not even sold here... and I wouldn't trust my baking skills to make one. I am a great baker, but I doubt I'm on the gingerbread house level yet.

7. What do you like to do during your Christmas break?
I definitely relax. December is the time of year when Slovenian students die because of so many tests and coursework due at the very end of the month, practically before Christmas (I had a maths test last Friday and they wanted to put a Geography test on Monday, but we've postponed it to the second week of January). So, I relax, I watch films and TV-shows, I write, I read, I blog, I hang out with my family and then at the very end, I have a big New Year's Day feast, watch the Viennese Philharmonic Orchestra and their concert on the telly and then study a bit.

8. Any Christmas wishes?
This one is a stupid one, but I wish for good grades, happiness and health for my family, lots of luck in love for my best friend and... a ticket to see all my favourite bands, please, thank you very much. And Loki in my bed... and... and...

9. Favourite Christmas smell?
Any type of Christmassy Yankee Candle (especially Macintosh Spice, Kitchen Spice, Home Sweet Home, Paradise Spice and Mandarin Cranberry). I'm addicted to them and it's bad for my bank balance.

10. Favourite Christmas meal or treat?
My dad always makes roast-beef on Christmas and my mum makes loads of sweets, especially gingerbread cookies, chocolate truffles, and just the first course of the dinner (usually some sorts of pates, a bit of cheese, something to spread all over the bread, that sort of thing) makes my heart sing.

...and that's it from the questions. If you wish to do this tag, then feel free, but other than that, I have nothing more to say. I shall see you soon, with some new posts, because I have lots ready for you this break, so get excited!
xxx Katherine

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© what the water gave me, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena