Changes!

Found on weheartit.com under the tag "changes"

I've made it sound as if I've become a nudist or died my hair rainbow, did I? If that's what you were expecting, then I'm sorry, but that's not the case. 

I have changed my blog URL for various reasons, number one being the wish to have the same name for every social media account that I have. So now I have a Tumblr and Blogger under the URL what-thewater-gave-me, which feels quite pleasing. 
Then I've also changed about the names of my weheartit, Polyvore and Instagram. They're all vintagekatherine. 
The only problem remaining is Twitter. Because vintagekatherine is apparently too long for an @ name, I will have to stick around with @escapingtheday for a while, until I figure out a solution for this problem. 

I also decided to mess about with my theme a bit, just to make it a bit more "watery" and not so "girly", hence the blue in the background. 

A lot of my blogger friends have advised me to have the same name for each of my social media platform thingies, whatever, and basically, that's what I'm trying to achieve. I, however, do want more than 4 followers to read this blog, so I hope it helps me out in a way. 

Also, I'm sick at the moment, thought you should know that and I'm planning to get myself some things off of my both wishlists, which you can see here and here. I hope I'll get to tell you soon what I'm treating myself to. Also, I will probably be back with a Lush haul soon. I can't help myself, but their Valentines' Day collection looks soooooooooooooooo lovely!!!

OK, I shall see you soon!
xxx Katherine 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© what the water gave me, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena