OOTD | Little blue dress






Eyes:
Essence I Love Stage Eyeshadow Base
Maybelline 24hr Colour Tattoo Eyeshadow in On and On Bronze
Max Factor Clump Defy by False Lash Effect Mascara

Lips:
Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
Bourjois Colour Boost Lipstick in Red Island

Face:
Revlon ColourStay Concealer in Light Pale
Revlon Nearly Naked Foundation in Shell
Essence All About Matte Fixing Compact Powder

Nails:
Essence Colour & Go Nail Varnish in Fame Fatale
Essence Gel Look Top Coat

Dress:
Dorothy Perkins

Necklace:

Gift from my grandmother, ancient as fuck


This is a look that I wore to an award show in our school and it was on a prestigious location and everyone had to look fancy, so this is what I went with. I got the dress on sale in Dorothy Perkins for 10 euros, which is incredibly cheap and just look at it! It's really nice, it's made probably for stronger girls and it's knee length. What's not to like about it?
I genuinely believe that this is the only brand that's capable of making really good quality, affordable and perfect clothing for stronger women and that's definitely what I am. I would highly recommend going into their shops to look for nice formal dresses, because they're not expensive and they're just gorgeous.
Mine is a navy blue one (because I've got too many black dresses already!) and it has a little skater skirt, so it comes in just below the breast area and then it's falls down nicely. It's very loose and that's what I like about it that made me buy it. I don't look like a pig in a tutu, basically.
This was my first OOTD blog post; personally, I enjoy reading them and looking at the dresses, because I can experiment with new styles and I feel like they can actually be useful, so I decided to post one and I had so much fun making it. My parents did think I was a bit crazy, but I loved making it. I hope you liked it and if you'd like to see more, then do tell me.
I shall see you soon,
xxx Katherine

2 comments:

  1. Such a pretty outfit! Definitely has an Audrey feel to it. Also love the coffee cup! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much! I didn't even think about Audrey Hepburn while putting the look together, I was just drinking some tea from the Audrey cup and then I thought "Why not include it in a photo or two?" and it turned out really good! Thank you for your lovely compliment! xxx

    ReplyDelete

© what the water gave me, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena