Tag | Bloggers made me buy it


Who are your most influential bloggers? Who are the ones that you really rely on for reviews and swatches?
At the beginning, I really relied on Zoella for reviews of certain products that I could find in Slovenia, but after joining the blogging community, I also rely on Aimee, Emma, Lazy Little Me, Lucy Cole, Valerie and Alice Rose

Do you buy a product solely as a result from one review from your favourite bloggers, or do you look for more reviews from others?
I always check as many reviews as possible. I believe that more opinions on some product always helps you with buying it (like foundation and how it blends out and what coverage it has and lalala) and alongside I can find a new blog to follow, so it's a win-win situation. 

What is your most favourite item that you have ever bought as a consequence of blogs?
Probably my Bourjois Colour Boost Lipstick in Red Island, but also the MUA Heaven And Earth Palette. 

What's your least favourite that you have ever bought as a consequence of blogs?
Maybelline Baby Lips lip balm. Jesus Christ, I don't understand the hype around them. I'll always be a Burt's Bees girl. 

Name 5 products that you've bought recently as a consequence of blogs!
-Bourjois Colour Boost Lipstick in Red Island
-Maybelline 24hr Colour Tattoo gel eyeshadow in On and On Bronze and Pink Gold.
-Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
-Barry M Wink Black Pen Marker For Eyes
-MUA Heaven And Earth Eyeshadow palette. 

Have you ever given in to a blogger hype? If so, which hype?
Burt's Bees lip balms, Maybelline Colour Tattoo eyeshadows and Bourjois Colour Boost lipsticks. Strangely, I regret nothing. 

Have you ever avoided a blogger hype? If so, which hype?
Yes. Mac lipsticks and Essie nail varnishes, because there are none available in Slovenia, so that's great!

Is everything you buy based on blogger reviews or are there some items you buy without checking the reviews?
I try to check the reviews as often as I possibly can, but if I see something that I've already bought without checking the reviews and been pleased with it, I'll buy it again. It's about 50/50, I guess.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© what the water gave me, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena