OOTD | Oh crépe!





Face: 
Revlon Nearly Naked Foundation in 130 Shell
Revlon ColourStay Concealer in 02 Light
Essence All About Matt Fixing Compact Powder

Eyes: 
MUA Heaven and Earth Eyeshadow Pallette
Essence I Love Stage Eyeshadow Base (just until I get my hands on the Art Deco primer)
Max Factor Clump Defy by False Lash Effect Mascara (until I get my hands on Catrice Glamour Doll Mascara)

Lips:
Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
Bourjois Rouge Edition Lipstick in 02 Brun Boheme

What I'm wearing:
Pants- H&M+*
Shirt- H&M*
Ring- Dorothy Perkins (although you can't really see it)

*not paid to mention them, I just buy a lot of stuff from H&M. 


I bought this shirt about three months ago and I just fell in love with it. First of all, can we talk about how the thing on my shirt literary means "oh pancake"? Who the hell would wear that shirt? *slowly raises her hand in silence* It's so freaking amazing and I just had to have it and it was only 10 euros, so it was a complete steal. Unfortunately, this is a bit old and I don't think you can get it in the sale anymore, so I'm sorry about that.
As you can see by the fact that the writing is not as black as it's supposed to be, you can tell that I wear this shirt a lot and I just love it. This is one of my everyday looks that I just happen to love quite a lot.
I hope you enjoyed this little blog post and I shall see you soon!
xxx Katherine

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© what the water gave me, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena