Ultimate playlist: Spring

Found on weheartit.com under the tag "spring"
Found on weheartit.com under the tag "spring"

1. Dodie Clark- Hey There Delilah (x)

2. Ben Howard- Keep Your Head Up (x)

3. Birdy- Light Me Up (x)

4. Florence + The Machine- Lover To Lover (x)

5. Haim- The Wire (x)

6. The Kooks- Junk Of The Heart (x)

7. Twin Forks- Back To You (x)

8. Orla Gartland- Roots (x)

9. Paramore- Still Into You (x)

10. Regina Spektor- Better (x)

11. Tom Odell- Storms (x)

12. Panic! At The Disco- Nine In The Afternoon (x)

13. Mumm-ra- She's Got You High (x)


It's vaguely starting to look like spring here in Slovenia and that means multiple things. Bring out the trench coats, Ray-Bans, pastel and pretty make up and happier and more cheerful music, so I thought I'd share that with you. Besides, my last playlist was two weeks before Christmas, so it was about time I did another one. Also, I've got a writers' block and I have no fucking clue what to post about, so I apologize for the lack of blog posts in advance.
I shall see you soon!
xxx Katherine

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© what the water gave me, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena