Room tour!

This is what you see when you enter my room...
This is where I was just standing...
...my shelves... The upper left corner is my jewellery collection (I can't be bothered to keep it neat), the one next to it is my make up stash, the below two are book shelves (obviously), the left one has Slovenian books and the right English. 
The lower shelves are basically stashes of bags and scarves, my magazine collection... and my first flute. 

Ancient radio that doesn't work anymore and serves as a piece of decoration...


My wall of stuff (which technically isn't a wall, but fuck it).
This is my desk (which is usually a mess) and where I do loads of school work and procrastination.
I have a thing for Audrey Hepburn and Paris, OK? 
....and behind me are my wardrobes. 

This blog post is dedicated to my friend Sara (fleeing-from-life.tumblr.com), who kept on nagging me to do this, because apparently, my room is kind of nice, so Sara, it took me two hours to clean the room to make it look presentable, you better like it.
If any other readers were wondering where I got most of the stuff... all the furniture (and the bedding) is from IKEA, the books from god knows where, the Muse and Florence + The Machine posters from small record shops in Slovenia, Audrey Hepburn and Breakfast at Tiffany's and the Paris poster on my door from a large Slovenian version of IKEA called Baumax and the Eiffel Tower is from Paris. Did I miss anything? I hope not.
Anyway, I hope you've enjoyed looking at my room which isn't at all special (there are so many more gorgeous rooms over the internet, but still) and I hope you liked this.
I shall see you soon!
xxx Katherine

2 comments:

  1. I cried. Seriously. This is just wonderful! I am so happy right now AND IN LOVE WITH YOUR ROOM. I can't even... You made my day, Katherine. This is beautiful. Nope, I can't function anymore. Bye.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's not THAT pretty, is it? You should see my sisters' side of the room (it's too dark over there to take any decent photos, so I didn't bother), hers is flipping gorgeous...

    ReplyDelete

© what the water gave me, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena