FOTD | Coral Calling (+ life update!)




Face:
Revlon Nearly Naked Foundation in 130 Shell
Revlon ColorStay Concealer in 02 Light
Essence All About Matt Fixing Loose Powder

Eyes:
Essence Eyebrow Designer in 02 Brown
Essence Kajal Eye Pencil in 04 White
Max Factor Clump Defy by False Lash Effect Mascara

Lips:
Essence Long Lasting Lipstick in 01 Coral Calling

Shirt: Tom Tailor


So, loads of things are happening right now! I'm missing out on a very boring two day sports' trip in school so I can get some shit sorted (study for two exams next week, practice the flute and piano a bit), because I will be away all weekend. I'm going to a flute festival where there will be loads of world famous flautists (like James Galway. I mean, James freaking Galway! *cough* Since when am I fangirling over listening to classes from 70 year old men? Never mind...) and I'm really excited! I will be sleeping over at my roommate's place, so we all know I will probably get 2 hours sleep everyday, because we'll be marathoning Sherlock, Doctor Who and probably Marvel stuff as well.

In other news, One Republic are coming to Slovenia in November to play a gig in one of our biggest venues and with my best friend being a massive fan, I decided to get us tickets and they've just arrived! As much as I hate to admit it, I am actually looking forward to it, because by the time November comes around, I won't have been to a gig for over two years, so it's a big deal (and I'm determined to know at least half of the lyrics, so One Republic discography has been on my current playlist). I need that rush of adrenaline, badly (you know how it feels like if you've been to a gig)! Needless to say, my best friend cried and screamed down the phone when I told her we're going, and I heard the gig is nearly sold out, so yeah. It's going to be amazing, although they're not my cup of tea.

Also, something equally as exciting, I won Fleur's Lush giveaway and now, I'm getting a bottle of a long discontinued shower gel that she made a while back in the original Lush store in England and I couldn't be happier! I will definitely make sure to report on it as soon as I get it! :)

As for the lipstick, it's really good. I like it because it's buildable, so you can have just a pop of colour or go bang on with it. One thing with these lipsticks is that your lips need to be exfoliated and nicely prepared for it, because it looks awful if you've got cracked lips. It doesn't have a particular scent, it smells like plastic, but it doesn't bother you while you're wearing it. They've got a few different shades, I think somewhere around 8 or 9 and at 2.5€ you can't really go wrong.

I think that's about it, really. I'm sorry my blog's been silent recently, but I do have some plans for the future and I will be back soon, but not this weekend, because I'm away (explanation two paragraphs above!). Anyway, I hope you've enjoyed this blog post and I shall leave you with a photo of the One Republic concert tickets!
xxx Katherine


0 comments:

Post a Comment

© what the water gave me, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena