Playlist | Merlin

Found on weheartit.com under the tag "merlin" and "mergana"

Lorde-Everybody Wants To Rule The World (x)
Welcome to your life, there's no turning back, even while we sleep, we will find you. Acting on your best behaviour, turn your back to Mother Nature. Everybody wants to rule the world. /.../ There's a room where the light won't find you, holding hands while the walls come tumbling down. When they do, I'll be right behind you, so glad we've almost made it, so sad we had to fade it. Everybody wants to rule the world.

Birdy- Strange Birds (x)
Little ghost, you are listening, unlike most you don't miss a thing, you see the truth. I walk the halls invisibly, I climb the walls, no one sees me, no one but you. You've always loved the strange birds, now I want to fly into your world, I want to be heard. My wounded wings still beating, you've always loved the stranger inside...me, ugly, pretty. 

Adele- Turning Tables (x)
Close enough to start a war, all that I have is on the floor, God only knows what we're fighting for, all that I say, you always say more. /.../ So I won't let you close enough to hurt me, no I won't rescue you to just desert me. I can't give you the heart you think you gave me, it's time to say goodbye.

Angus and Julia Stone- Draw Your Swords (x)
See her come down through the clouds, I feel like a fool, I ain't got nothing to give, nothing to lose. So come on love, draw your swords, shoot me to the ground, you are mine, I am yours, let's not fuck around, cause you are the only one.

Found on weheartit.com under the tag "merlin"
Of Monsters And Men- King And Lionheart (x)
 /.../ His crown lit up the way we moved slow, past the wondering eyes of the ones that were left behind. Though far away, we're still the same. Howling ghosts, they reappear in mountains stacked with fear, but you're the king and I'm a lionheart. And in the sea that's painted black, creatures lure below the deck, but you're the king and I'm a lionheart. And as the world comes to an end, I'll be here to hold your hand, cause you're my king and I'm a lionheart. 

The Honey Trees- To Be With You (x)
/.../ I held the stars to light where you are, where your unfeigned heart called to me through the dark, soaked in sounds that rose from the ground, that I could feel, I felt you near. Oh, I could sail the world, search through the darkest waters, but I'd never find these golden eyes. Oh, I could wait for the seas to part, to be with you. 

Bastille- Oblivion (x)
When you fall asleep with your head upon my shoulder, when you're in my arms but you've gone somewhere deeper./.../ When oblivion is calling out your name, you always take it further than I ever can. When you play it hard, and I try to follow you there. It's not about control, but I turn back when I see you go. Are you going to age with grace? Are you going to leave a path to trace?

Noah and The Whale- First Days Of Spring (x)
For I do believe that everyone has one chance to fuck up their lives, like a cutdown tree, I will rise again, I'll be bigger, stronger, than ever before. /.../ And though I love you, and you know that, well, I no longer know what that's worth. And I'll come back to you, in a year or so, and rebuild ready to become, oh the person you believed in, or the person that you used to love. 


I have finally decided to organise shit on my blog considering playlists, so this is what I'm going to do. Every once in a while, I will post a themed fanmix/playlist of things related to a certain TV-show, film, book, ship, whatever. I decided to kick it off with Merlin, because I marathoned it yesterday after seeing Not Another Happy Ending (which was fabulous, definitely worth a watch, plus Karen Gillan's butt) and I had some feels and this was a good way of getting stuff out of my fangirl mind. I hope you'll like these blog posts in the future, you can let me know if you've got any particular TV-show, film, book, ship, whatever that I should post about and I'll consider it. Next one will probably be Doctor Who themed (what a surprise).

As you could tell (hopefully), this blog post was divided into two parts; the first one being about my OTP no.1, which is Merlin and Morgana and the second about Merlin and Arthur. I'm not very original with OTP's, but fuck it, I ship them and nothing else matters.
Anyway, I shall see you soon!
xxx Katherine

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© what the water gave me, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena