Katherine is on holiday!

Found on lastminute-com.tumblr.com
Today isn't a day for a big blog post; I didn't have the time to write one, take loads of photos. I had to pack and do a bit of shopping and just other general things, because I'm going on vacation tomorrow morning and I won't be back until the 15th. In that meantime, I haven't scheduled any blog posts, just because I don't know how to do that yet and last year, it didn't work, so this blog will be slightly deserted. 

However, if you want to know what I'm up to, you can follow me on Twitter @escapingtheday or on Instagram @vintagekatherine, because I will be posting a lot of things over there and it will be fun, because I'll hopefully be going to Dubrovnik (which is King's Landing for you Game Of Thrones nerds) and if you want to see the House of the Undying or some other locations, then you should keep up with me on those two social medias. 

I hope you'll have fantastic two weeks and I shall see you soon, with new blog posts and hopefully, two hauls from The Body Shop and Kiko (I'll keep you posted on that one!)
xxx Katherine

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© what the water gave me, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena