The British Tag!



The obligatory cup of tea (did I try too much with the Beatles cup? I haven't got a clue).

1. How many cups of tea do you have per day and how much sugar?
I tend to drink between four and six cups of tea per day, I don't take sugar with my tea (unless it's fruit tea, then definitely one sugar) and I always take a bit of milk (unless, again, if it's fruit).

2. Favourite part of your roast?
Potatoes and stuffing. Just... no need to say anything more.

3. Favourite dunking biscuit?
If I have just any homemade biscuit, then I'll take that, but otherwise... Walkers Shortbread (or anything in that style) or Chocolate Chip ones. Oh my lord, they are bloody delicious.

Found on theguardian.com
4. Favourite quintessentially British pastime?
I like performing on the streets (is that even a thing?), watching pretty much any show that BBC produces and I like travelling to the seaside. When I'm at the seaside, I'm the happiest girl alive (as long as it's not for too long).

5. Favourite word?
Serendipity, impression or tea.

6.Cockney rhyme slang?
...what?


Found on ukinusa.tumblr.com
7. Favourite sweet?
I'm going to be really obvious with this one, but regular Cadbury's Milk Chocolate. And their crisps-like chocolate sweets, the ones that taste like mint or orange or just plain chocolate and are really crispy and gorgeous on the inside... oh, all the calories.

8. What would your pub be called?
I genuinely know the answer to this one; either The Big Muffin (more for a sweet-shop, but OK) or The Rose and Crown (a reference to Doctor Who).

9. Number 1 British person?
If it's a female, Alexa Chung, Karen Gilan, Jenna Coleman or Natalie Dormer, but if we're talking males... then the list's far too long. Let's just say a giant mix between every man in Doctor Who, Merlin and Sherlock.


Found on foodreligion.tumblr.com
10. Favourite shop or restaurant?
I don't remember the exact name of the restaurant, but there was one in Scotland in John O'Groats where they served loads of sea food and I think I ate the best fish chowder there in my entire life. As for my favourite shop, probably Primark or Boots.

11. What British song pops into your head?
London Calling by The Clash and Wonderwall by Oasis.

12. Marmite?
I have never tried it, so I haven't got a clue how it tastes like. But I definitely want to try it.

Found on favim.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© what the water gave me, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena