The Harry Potter Tag!

Found on everydaylifequotes.tumblr.com

1. Favourite book?
That place is divided by The Order of The Phoenix, The Deathly Hallows and The Prisoner Of Azkaban (although the latter weights out the other ones by a fraction).

2. Favourite film?
It's a tie between The Prisoner of Azkaban and The Order Of The Phoenix (again).

3. Least favourite book?
The Half-Blood Prince. I just... there's something about that book that I am not particularly fond of. I know that it reveals Tom Riddle's past and the becoming of Lord Voldemort and it gives the whole story a lot more depth, but I just didn't dig it.

Found on morningscoffeesapplesandcherries.tumblr.com
4. Parts of the books/films that made you cry?
The death of Sirius Black in the films. That one... it never fails to make me cry. Also, just before Harry goes to sacrifice himself to Voldemort, he turns the Resurrection Stone in his hands and he sees his parents and Sirius and Lupin and oh god, that sequence in the books makes me cry like a baby (although not so much in the film).

5. If you could hook up with any HP character, who would it be?
The Weasley twins. Hell yes.

6. Favourite character?
Sirius Black, without a doubt. I have stood by this statement ever since I've read The Prisoner Of Azkaban when I was eleven, I think and it's still going strong. (also, see previous question).

Found on hpsaidthat.tumblr.com

7. What would your Patronus be?
Probably a deer, just because it's one of my favourite animals and I always feel nice when I see one (which is a whole freaking lot, because I live in the middle of the forest), but I had to chose an animal with a specific meaning, a mixture of a cat (independent, adventurous and curious) and a panda (peaceful and one in luck). A canda? A pat? I have no idea. 

8. If you could have the Resurrection Stone, Invisibility Cloak or the Elder Wand, which one would you chose?
That's a hard one. It's probably a toss between the Resurrection Stone and the Invisibility Cloak, because the only one of the "major" fears I have is "meeting death before my time", so that would kind of protect me from that (until I'm old and wrinkly and saggy in odd places), but the Resurrection Stone would come in handy if someone I love got to die too early and I wanted to have them back. It's a toss between them, I can't decide.

9. What House would you be in?
Huffle-fucking-puff.

Found on pinterest.com under the tag "harry potter"
10. If you could meet any member of the cast, who would it be?
Nope. Nope. Fucking nope. EVERYONE. 

11. Have you played any of the video games?
No, since I am not a gamer and don't have an interest in them.

12. If you were on the Quiddich team, which position would you play?
On the bench. I wouldn't sign up for Quiddich if you begged me to. Sports repel me. 

Found on snarryislife.deviantart.com

13. Were you happy with the ending?
I was. You knew that Harry and Voldemort will have an epic battle and that it will all take place at Hogwarts, so those were the obvious facts, but I loved how everything was later on explained and how it evolved, yet still giving us the epic ending that we wanted. Did that make sense? I hope so.

14. How much does Harry Potter mean to you?
A whole bunch. I mean, it was pretty much my childhood in a nutshell, I read it a lot, it was one of the first series that I properly got into and it had set my expectations and wishes for series reaaaaaaaaally high at a very young age. Now when I read some YA fantasy trilogy/series, I just think: "Well, it's nowhere near as good as Harry Potter!", so I don't know how good it is for me, but OK. 
It was also my very first fandom that I was in and you know... being a fangirl, that means a lot to me. At least, my first fandom wasn't Twilight (although, it was definitely close, with Cedric Diggory being Edward Cullen and all that shit).
That and I could pretend I was a female version of Harry Potter every Halloween of my life, because I've got the same scar Harry has on his forehead, only I have it above my lip and leading up to the nostril (I was born with a split lip and they had sewn it up when I was six months old and hence, the scar). Coincidence or what?!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© what the water gave me, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena