OOTD | I am the Doctor.

...basically, run. 





I obviously don't know how to model, OK?!

Face:
Revlon Nearly Naked Foundation in 150 Nude
Catrice Defining Blush in 020 Rose Royce
Catrice All Matt Setting Powder in 010 Transparent

Eyes: 
Catrice Absolute Bright Eyeshadow Pallette in 010 Candy Warhol
Essence Kajal Pencil in 04 White
Essence Eyebrow Designer in 01 Brown
Essence Clear Mascara
Essence Eyeliner Pen (finally!)

Lips:
Revlon Lip Butter in 096 Macaroon

Outfit:
Trousers- H&M+
Blazer- C&A (ageeeees ago)
Shirt and bow tie- my dad's, ancient as fuck. 

*wasn't sponsored by anyone, although it may seem like it.


This blog post was basically me, posing along to I Am The Doctor from the soundtrack. That's my life right now. 

In the honour of Doctor Who coming back TODAY, I thought I would do a little cosplay and be Eleven for a little while, although Matt Smith isn't the Doctor anymore. It was a cosplay I wanted to do ageeeees back, but I couldn't find the thing that makes Eleven him... the bow tie. Until I found at the back of my drawer, which was a bit of a: "HOW CAN YOU BE HERE, I LOOKED HERE ALREADY!" I won't do a series of cosplays, because there is no way I can pull anything else off and I don't have the resources, which is unfortunate, but hey. Whatayagonnado? 

In terms of the outfit, all of the components are quite easy to get hold of, I suggest you go and try thrift shops or second hand/vintage shops for the blazer and the bow tie, but the shirt can be a plain white one (I just managed to get a stripy red one from my dad). I am still a bit low in the shoe department, so don't ask me how to get those. 
In terms of makeup, I know eyeliner isn't something that the Doctor wears (obviously), but I wanted to show off a bit with the fact THAT I CAN FINALLY DO WINGED EYELINER ON MYSELF, but also to make this a look appropriate for every day, because there is something about these grandpa blazers that is considered cool nowadays, so you know... give it a shot. 

I know that this isn't the most professional cosplay, that there are a million others that are so much better out there, but I just wanted to have a bit of fun and that's what cosplaying is... fun! If you want some way better cosplays for anything, then Pinterest is your best friend. I shall see you soon!
xxx Katherine

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© what the water gave me, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena