I Heart: Bourjois

It was about freaking time that I did another one of these, so here it is.

Bourjois has been a part of my makeup collection for quite a while now and I haven't been let down by their products so far. True, they are the slightly more expensive highstreet brand, but I'll let you in on a little secret... it's kind of worth it. It hurts to admit it, but they are.

Bourjois Lipsticks Colour Boost Rouge Edition

The first one is actually the first product that I bought from them and it's their Rouge Edition Lipstick in Brun Boheme. This is basically the perfect everyday colour for me. My skin is quite warm-toned and this just brings some cold tones into my face and make me appear slightly more normal. It's a gorgeous deep pink with some purple and brown undertones (as the name might suggest). The formula of this is so creamy and beautiful to wear, its pigmentation is freaking fantastic, but the only problem with it is that the bullet is a very weird shape and I need to apply it with a lip brush, otherwise I'll get it everywhere on my chin and underneath my nose and it ain't a pretty look.

The next one is also a lip product and I have two of them, so I'm kind of cheating. Anyway, the Colour Boost Lip Crayons in Red Island and Plum Russian (please excuse their state, they are very well loved). They aren't the first of their kind, there have been millions of products just like them, but that doesn't make them bad or anything, they're still freaking fantastic. You can apply them really sheerly or just go full on. The red one takes absolutely no time to build up, whereas the plummy shade needs a bit of patience, but once you get there, they're totally worth it. Also, when they dry out and leave just the colour on your lips, they will not go anywhere and if you use a lip liner underneath, then it's pretty safe to say that they will be cemented onto your lips.



Then, a bit of a weird one, because nobody seems to mention anything from Bourjois besides their makeup and I really don't understand it. I have recently purchased their Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover and it's amazing. If you let the cotton pad sink up the product on your eye for ten seconds, you won't have anything on; no mascara, no eyeliner, no eyeshadow, nothing. It really works and removes just about everything there is to remove and it leaves the skin really nicely moisturised and you get a lot of it, so it's kind of worth the splurge for just an eye makeup remover. (One other thing I should mention is that it runs out very quickly. I've had this for... 3 weeks perhaps and I'm already almost out of it.)



The last, but not least is the one you have seen me talk about here and it's the Healthy Mix Serum in Vanilla. It's the second foundation I have ever tried, so I don't have so many others to compare it to, but based upon my experiences with the Revlon Nearly Naked one... this one is flipping great. The hype is real, trust me. I have said everything I need to say about it in my review, so I won't waste more time on it apart from the fact that it's lovely. Totally worth the money.

And that is it for my loves of all the Bourjois products. Let me know what are your favourites in the comments below and I shall see you soon!
xxx Katherine

1 comments:

  1. I love Bourjois and I completely agree about the healthy mix serum foundation. It may possibly be my holy grail?!

    katiekibbs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© what the water gave me, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena