Christmas blogging no. 4 | The Tag

Found on quoteeveryday.com
1. Favourite Christmas films?
Definitely Love Actually. I see that at least three times during the Christmas holidays. That, and both the Bridget Jones films. And The Sound Of Music. Bit of a weird one, but screw it. 

2. Have you ever had a White Christmas?
Now that I think about it, I'm not exactly sure. I don't remember. I think I might have had, but definitely not in the past 5 years.

3. Where do you usually spend your holiday?
Definitely at home, lounging around in leggings and jumpers. 

4. Favourite Christmas song?
I have a bit of a confession... any Christmas song by Michael Buble, plus All I Want For Christmas by Mariah Carey. I am so sorry.

5. Do you open your presents on Christmas Eve?
I used to, when I was a child. We used to have this really big feast at our grandmothers' house and just open all the presents then because were too excited to wait until the next day, but in the last couple of years, we've been opening them on Christmas Day.

Had this one sitting on my laptop for ages, if anyone has the credit, let me know!
6. Can you name all of Santa's reindeers?
Hell no. 

7. What holiday traditions are you looking forward to the most this year?
Gift giving, as per usual, the big roast and feasting in general and lounging around in our living room, watching cheesy Christmas films.

8. Is your Christmas tree real or fake?
It's a giant silver metal minimalistic Christmas tree from Ikea. It deffo ain't real. 

9. What is your all-time favourite cookie/sweet?
Anything with chocolate, orange and cinnamon and I'm sold. 

10. Be honest: do you like giving gifts or receiving gifts better?
Until this year, I was more the receiver, but this year, I came up with generally really awesome gift ideas for my whole family in freaking July, so I'm really excited to be the giver this year, for a change.

Found on vintagerunaways.com
11. What is the best Christmas present you've ever received?
Last years' massive Lush gifset from my sister was definitely up there. And Barbie dolls as a kid. 

12. What would be your dream place to visit for the holiday season?
Hmm... I've already said London and Paris so many times, so for a change... let's say Australia, just because I really want to experience Christmas in a warmer climate for a change. 

13. Are you a pro present wrapper, or do you fail miserably?
I am not the worst, but I am not the best either. As for the wrapping material... well... we have wrapped our presents in newspaper in the past, so let's say that we're not the best at that. 

14. Most memorable holiday memory?
I have spent Christmas and New Year in Ireland with a couple of really good friends and we have had the time of our lives, because it was fantastic. We had a huge apartment rented for two weeks in Dublin and we made a delicious roast and all that jazz to go along with it and we counted down to New Year's and it was fantastic.

Found on galleryhip.com (One can never have too much Harry Potter)
15. What made you realise the truth about Santa?
I don't really know... I was about ten when it just kind of dawned on me: "Well, if the tooth fairy doesn't exist and neither does the Easter Bunny, I guess that Santa is probably one of those people as well." 

16. Do you make New Year's resolutions and do you stick to them?
Well, I kind of say I won't do this or that and that I'll do more of this, but I never stick to them, because I am stubborn as hell. 

17. What makes the holiday special for you?
It's kind of the Christmas spirit in general that makes it special. The bonding time. The calm in the city. The perfect excuse to marathon your favourite TV-show with your family (The Vicar of Dibley all the freaking way). The happiness, the laughter, the relaxation. Everyone's opinion is different, but I think that we all agree that it's one of the happiest times of year and that's why we freaking love it. 


Merry Christmas, you lovely bunch. Have a good one and I shall see you soon!
xxx Katherine

Found on santas-little-eskimo-helper.tumblr.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© what the water gave me, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena