Katherine hauls no.7 | Collective

Beauty
I have four beauty bits that I want to share with you, the first one being a new red lipstick, because I can't deny myself a nice red lipstick. I've went to Salzburg just before the new year and I purchased a MAC Russian Red lipstick. I won't go into too much detail with it, because I've done a whole review on it right over here, but the bulk of it: it's awesome. Perfect classic red. I love it.
Then, I got an eyeshadow palette from H&M for 3€ and I thought: "Damn, that's a bargain!" and I bought it. It's called the Nudes Eyeshadow Palette. It's a palette of five pretty darn enormous warm-toned nude eyeshadows and I've also done a review on it, so feel free to take a look at it.
I've also been obsessing with a new fragrance recently, and it's the Zara Black Eau De Toilette. I've also (shock, horror!) done a review on it right over here, but basically, all you need to know on it is that it's a really nice, womanly, musky, kinda sexy scent that has a fairly decent staying power and I think it just smells absolutely divine.
The fourth beauty bit is more of a skincare item and it's a repurchase and you've already seen it if you've read my skincare routine (which you can read over here) and it's the Eucerin Dermo Purifyer Cleansing Gel. This is probably my third bottle of the stuff and it's, in my humble opinion, one of the best cleansers for oily, blemish-proned skin. I know some people hate the stuff, but I adore it. It really keeps my spots at bay and it removes makeup. What more could you want? (plus, it lasts for around six months, so again... worth the money)




Homeware
IKEA time! Of course, while we were in Salzburg, we couldn't help but stroll into an IKEA, because we're all massive freaks and surprisingly, very little of the money spending happened, but because the winter sales just started, we kind of got a lot for very little, so I'm really happy with what I got. (I'll try and link every item I've purchased, but if it was in the clearance section, it's probably not available anymore. Also, not at all sponsored).
First off, I got a few candles (of course, what else). I got this set of two candles called Dromlik (I don't want to know how that's pronounced, damn you, Sweden!) and I purely bought them for the gorgeous pot (like I do with most candles). It smells very floral and slightly of linen and it's absolutely gorgeous. The last candle was this Vintermys scented candle, that smells of cookies and dough pastry and it smelled good enough to eat and (shock, horror!) I've burnt it already. The scent was really strong and all in all gorgeous. Also, the jar looks... ahhh... stunning.
Then, I bought this Skurar candle holder, which, admitedly, I don't use for any candles. I use it to hold my makeup brushes and it looks absolutely wonderful. It looks very classy and you can get them in loads of different sizes, which I think is very convenient.
And in the clearance section, for freaking 99 cents, I found two Christmas tree ornaments that look like birdcages and me being a massive Florence + The Machine fan, I couldn't deny myself a nice birdcage. I'm sorry to say that I've been unable to find them online, so I think they were from their Christmas collection, which is a bit of a bummer, but I hope they come out with something similar very soon.
And... me being a massive child... I bought myself a Kattuggla toy. I can't explain myself. It's an owl... and it's cute. Shut up.


Books
Of course, I can't go through a blog post without books, so without further ado, here we go! The first book was Breakfast at Tiffany's by Truman Capote. My local library had a clearance of their old books and this was one of them and I got it for free. It has a really gorgeous cover and even though it's a bit battered, I'm still happy that I got my hands on it.
Then, I bought If I Stay and Where She Went by Gayle Forman. It's a duology about the relationship between Mia, a young ambitious cellist and Adam, an upcoming rock-star, so to speak. Their relationship is a bit weird and rough around the edges, but because of Mia's accident, they really realise who they are and how their relationship is standing. I loved both of the books, the film for the first book was absolutely wonderful and I really think that it's definitely worth a read and now, I shall just leave you here with my book and film review for If I Stay.



I think that was it and I really hope you've enjoyed this little haul. I haven't done one for a very long while (since the beginning of school) and I had so much fun writing it. Anyways, I shall see you soon!
xxx Katherine

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© what the water gave me, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena