Tag | Taylor Swift Book Tag

1. We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together- pick a book or series that you were pretty sure you were in love with, but then wanted to break up with it. 
Easy peasy, The Vampire Diaries by L.J. Smith. Oh my good god, what the fuck was I thinking? That series... oh god. I am at a loss for words as to how I could have loved it (but I was 12, so... yeah).

2. Red- pick a book with a red cover.
Partially because it's one of the mere two red books that I own, but partially because it's an amazing one, I chose you, How I Live Now by Meg Rosoff. Amazing post-apocalyptic/distopian YA book, definitely recommend it!



3. The Best Day- pick a book that makes you feel nostalgic.
The Harry Potter Series by J.K. Rowling. I mean... everyone grew up around that book, how could it not awake the tiniest bit of nostalgia inside every human being on the planet?!

4. Love Story- pick a book with forbidden love.
Across The Universe by Beth Revis. I mean, Elder and Amy are in no way supposed to be together, he isn't supposed to fall in love, because sooner or later, he's going to be the leader of the people and he can't have any distractions and then... someone very extraordinary comes along and changes everything.



5. I Knew You Were Trouble- pick a book with a bad character you couldn't help but fall in love with.
The Artemis Fowl series by Eoin Colfer. I mean, come on. Twelve-year-old criminal mastermind? Hell yes. 

6. Innocent- pick a book that someone ruined the ending for. 
I wouldn't say that my sister exactly spoiled the ending for Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling, she just told me who would end up together and me being a very strong Harry/Hermione shipper at the time, I was not pleased.


7. Everything Has Changed- pick a character from a book that goes through extensive character development.
Again, easy peasy for me. Tris from The Divergent Series by Veronica Roth. I feel like at the beginning, she's this shy, naive sixteen-year-old, but at the end... oh, good god. She's a badass. 

8. You Belong With Me- pick your most anticipated book release.
I am genuinely excited for the release of All I Know Now by Carrie Hope Fletcher, which is going to be released in April (on my freaking birthday!) and it's an extent of her blog, on which she wrote loads of stuff about her growing up. It's the second non-fiction book ever that I'm really excited to read (besides How To Be A Woman by Caitlin Moran) and I can't wait!


9. Forever and Always- pick your favourite book couple!
Nope. Nope. Nopity-nope. Too many. (To name a few: Hazel and Augustus from The Fault In Our Star, Four and Tris from Divergent, Adam and Mia from If I Stay, Edmond and Daisy from How I Live Now... the list goes on)

10. Come Back, Be Here- pick the book you would least like to lend out.
I only ever lend my books to my really close family and friends, because I really don't want to lend out any of my books for the fear that I will get back a book covered in doodles and fluorescent yellow marker (that happened to my copy of The Order of The Phoenix. Sad times).

11. Teardrops On My Guitar- pick a book that made you cry a lot.
The Book Thief by Markus Zusak. Oh god... every freaking time.


12. Shake It Off- pick a book others hate but you love
In honesty, I don't know why people dislike Allegiant by Veronica Roth so much. I personally think it's an amazing conclusion to an amazing series, because just the whole plot twist with the factions and the Divergent and why they're even a thing is so amazing and unlike anything I've ever read before... I love it. 

13. Stay- pick a book you wanted to go on forever,
Either the Book Thief by Markus Zusak or Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell. Oh, why aren't those books loooooooonger?!

14. All Too Well- a book series you wish could just keep going.
I mean, everyone says that the Harry Potter series ended at a good point, but come on... we all know we'd love to see the kids, the second generation at Hogwarts and who'd be the principal, would the teachers still be there, would Hagrid still be there, would Rose end up with Scorpious. Don't lie, we all want to see more of Harry Potter.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

© what the water gave me, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena