Weekend Wishlist #6

Beauty
I have kind of stopped this ridiculous crave for eyeshadows (and other things) I've been having for the past 5 wishlists I've posted, mostly because I've realised that I've got too much makeup for a nearly 17-year-old. Anyway, I've gotten into a bit of a frenzy to use up a lot of my lipsticks (I'm about to finish my beloved Bourjois Rouge Edition Lipstick in Brun Boheme) and other things, but I still have a few things that I've been dying to try. Firstly, for base, I kind of want to give the Bourjois Healthy Balance Powder a go, simply because I've gone out of my super matte phase and even though I want to appear sheeny and luminous, I still want some of that mattifyed feel and apparently, this does exactly that, so I want me some of that.

Found on rosychicc.com
For highlighter, a friend of mine recently bought herself a Mary-Lou Manizer by theBalm and after giving it a swatch... I want it. Seriously, it's the brightest, most luminous thing I've ever seen and it's a pain to see the pricetag, but... I want it. Still, probably will never buy it, but hey, a girl can dream.
On the other side, I've used up a hell of a lot of my perfumes in the winter. I've had around 10 at the beginning of the fall, now I've got 5 (two of which are about to run out). And so, for that particular purpose, I've been eying a few perfumes, two of them being Prada Candy Eau De Parfum and Guerlain La Petite Robe Noir Eau De Parfume Couture. I don't know the difference between the regular EDP and EDP Couture, but the latter smells a lot better on my skin, so I am eying that one. Maybe for the end of school... Or my birthday. Hmm...

Found on meteobeauty.com
Found on prada.com
Found on lacarolita.tumblr.com
Books
On my recent wander through my favourite bookshop (which, a week later, closed down and I had no idea. I nearly cried), I saw a few books that I just wanted to buy and read them straight away, but I managed to hold myself up on it. Still, it can make an appearance on my wishlist, can't it? On the bookshelves, I've seen A Letter For The King by Tonke Dragt, a Dutch adventure-ish story or something (plus, apparently, it's really freaking good), Miss Peregrine's Home For Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs, Horrorstor by Grady Hendrix and How To Build A Girl by Caitlin Moran. Need I say more about these books? Nope.

Found on theowlskull.blogspot.com
Life
It's a bit peculiar to have a wishlist for life, but I include some stuff anyways, because why not? There's this really cool music festival in Croatia called InMusic festival. They always bring some amazing bands to this festival and there are some great bands coming there this year (currently, Death Cab For Cutie, Black Rebel Motorcycle Club and Frank Turner, plus they are still announcing new bands every week or so) and my sister will have a flat in Zagreb, so I could sleep there and it would be fantastic if I could finally go to my first festival. Like seriously. Bring on the Wellies.

Found on veribo.hr

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I know, I've swatched it and I was soooooo tempted to steal it from my friend. Still, let's save our pennies and make it a treat-yourself-type-present, right? :)

    ReplyDelete

© what the water gave me, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena