Playlist | Lonely people

Found on billboard.com
Florence + The Machine - Delilah
cause i'm gonna be free and i'm gonna be fine (holding on for your call), cause i'm gonna be free and i'm gonna be fine (but maybe not tonight) // it's a different kind of danger and the bells are ringing out // and i'm calling for my mother as i pull the pillars down // it's a different kind of danger and my feet are spinning round // never knew i was a dancer 'till delilah showed me how. 

Found on whenthegramophonerings.com
Bastille - Laura Palmer
all the people of the town // cast their eyes right to the ground in matters of the heart // the night was all you had // you ran into the night from all you had // found yourself a path upon the ground // you ran into the night, you can't be found // but this is your heart, can you feel it? can you feel it? // pumps through your veins, can you feel it? // can you feel it?

(my photo!)
Franz Ferdinand - Katherine Kiss Me 
katherine kiss me // in the alleyway by jakey's // jacket in the sodium light // yes, I love you, I mean, I // need to love // and though your open eyes stay bored // upon the overflowing pipes above me // tonight, I don't mind // because I never wonder how the girl feels

Found on mchordbook.com

Walk The Moon - Jenny
you got curves like the ocean, gonna take it in slow motion // got emotions that'll make it last // you got freckles on your shoulder, ammunition like a soldier // and visions, ambitions to be the best // jenny's got a body like an hourglass // but i'm taking my time, i'm taking my time // i wanna be the sand inside that hourglass // take it slow, oh, gonna make it last

Found on abc.net.au
The Killers - Jenny Was A Friend Of Mine
we took a walk that night, but it wasn't the same // we had a fight on the promenade out in the rain // she said she loved me, but she had somewhere to go // she couldn't scream while i held her close // i'd swore i'd never let her go // tell me what you want to know // oh come on, there ain't no motive for this crime // jenny was a friend of mine

Found on vulture.com
Regina Spektor - Samson
samson came to my bed // told me that my hair was red // he told i was beautiful and came into my bed // oh i cut his hair myself one night, a pair of dull scissors in the yellow light // and he told me that i'd done alright // and kissed me 'till the morning light, the morning light // and he kissed me 'till the morning light // you are my sweetest downfall // i loved you first.

Found on goldenplec.com
Orla Gartland - Lonely People
i feel like we're total strangers, so what // monopoly minds, following blind to danger // this feels like a race against the clock, tick tock // all of our tears are rubbing of silver metals // not sure i have the heart for this, maybe that's the hardest part of it // if we're brave enough, we won't save it up for later // come on, show me what, show me what you mean // i'll start the engine up, come on, show me what you're made of // we're not damaged goods, maybe we're just lonely people

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© what the water gave me, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena